domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009

History




Told me that!
It was the people. Specifically, that person who seated next to me!
I was bored, surly!
I listened with taste! I was cured!

What are you doing there
the man asked me.
I am sitting. Answered. Doing nothing!

Want to do anything there at home? No.
- So, either wash the dishes, make lunch?
No.
Want to talk?
I want to hear something interesting!
You can tell me ...

Yes .. but I have little time ... he said!
Today is party on my street.
Mainha festival of the sea!

Who?
Mainha of sea ... Yemanjá ...

Yemanjá has thousands of followers in Brazil,
loyal fans
seeking and wish good luck
in their offerings of flowers and fruit
the strength, wisdom and light of Iemanjá!
mainha of the sea.

Yes. Yemanjá visit us today.
she Will be in the Favela, Will come of Santos or Rio,
nobody knows ... only knows that she will come!

Want to go see? There will be at 9.00 pm in my street!

Is she an artist, a religious,
or simply a friend of you?. I asked.

She is Yemanjá the mainha of sea!

The man said:
Take the X subway, get off at y,
take the bus and get off at x,
go right 3 times, left, 2 times
be ready and on my street!

I was think
about going to the slums.
I decided to go ...
As was in the subway and the bus
formed is a strong threat of time ...

And was followed down the street ...
all went fast. There was not light
The streets were dead ends,
dark and without name.

Only the light rays from the ground floor
and puddles of water. People went
very fast for me
that I was not in the dark!

I decided to go back and back
encountered a strange scene:

A small narrow street was full
light of candles lit
many banks and chairs
outside the tents and many people
seated, quiet
almost in full storm!

Few others wore white clothes
and dancing gently
echoed as thunder and lightning!

The flames of the many candles across street
danced to the taste of the strong wind,
The street light was very empty,
But in all the huts
leaving many people entered and,
sat, had looked ...!

I was slowly walking by the street corners,
near the lighted candles,
looking for a place to sit
the floor ... wanted to know what was
is true there.
Probably this is the party. I thought.

Do not miss the next events
are unpublished.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

You are welcome



Good morning everyone who comes to visit me, today... Thank you and have a nice day.



Agradeço o carinho da sua visita... Visitam este blog Brasil, Estados Unidos, Israel, França, Portugal, Antilhas Holandesas, Alemanha, Georgia, Coreia do Sul, Canadá, Malásia...Moldavia, India, Rússia, China, Turquia, Luxenburgo, Reino Unido, Ucrânia, Hong Kong, Itália, Austrália, Arabia Saudita, Argelia, Jersey, Peru, México, Slovenia, Ucrania, Macau , Emirados Árabes unidos, Egito,Argentina, Líbia, Romenia, Holanda, Marrocos, Ruanda, Japão, Angola, Indonésia, Senegal, Suécia, Cabo Verde, Belgica, Ucrania, Letonia, Kwait, Iraque, Polonia, Irlanda Brunei,Macedônia, Vietnan, Venezuela e Siria Welcome and I am glad... back again!...
e convido você que ainda não o visitou a visita-lo também.