terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013

E.T...Vale do Pavão

Today is a special day.
I don´t know why.

I try to say.

Suddenly I´ve remembered...
I would like to write about E.Ts
They´ve recently been created  by humans.

Yes I like This  chalenger because I`ve never seen  E.Ts...before.
I´ve never read a truly description about them
I´ve never known someone who had seen an E.T., too. (beginning of the tale)

How can I do that, then? I don´t know.

About dogs and  cats... I don´t know, too...  despite this I can describe Them.

It is a hard way to start.

If I find a ET how can I identify him, her, it?
how can I describe it, her, him?
How can I  understand this cosmo literaly create?

What  can I say  if it, she, he does me some questions?
as... Where is this place?

...If  he, she, it  says: "I ´m lost! How can I get home?"

-I think you just  follow a milky way...
after three timelight you just keep in a big yellow spiral
going into it and  fly  among all bigs city stars in  the midle of sky... and crossing it
you find red alfa, white old, blue new or ...big black hole
right ou left is impossible. There you always have to  take a lift... with strange  so you can reach
the other side...in the other side
you can see home.

 Where do you come from?  I come from Alfa...star  after all your milky way  there is a big black space
like O Grand Canyon and Colorado River... but not exactaly the same.


Firsty, how can E.Ts say  what they think or what they want? If they think if they want something?
Do they have tongue? Do they use tongue?
Do they speak English, French, Russian, Arabic, greek, chinese...
Do they feel something like... "I would like to say something about this, that, someone, anyone etc?
I would like to buy a great   sports car... a plane, a bag, a dress ou a mirror"

I was writing. I was shy.
My mind wasn´t clear about it... I was alone. I finished... I read and read it again.
Something is missing.

I was thinking when Carmen ´s just  arrived.
She told me  that  she had had  an   impressive dream, last week
and she had been crying...

we´re having our small talk about dreams and fellings.

 when Greg arrived.  Greg didn´t say anything  but I told him what I had  been writing about E.Ts.
Oh... It is crazy... very crazy... How could you do that?

Do you know how to recognize an E.T.?
how to describe it...
Even never. Never even...!!!!
Do you know how to say abou direction for a lost E.T...?
Stars, moon, planets, black and white holes? Galaxy, constelations, comets, space stations...
I´ve never though about it. He answered me

then Carmen says " I would like to say something for you, Can I?
 Yes... said I....Your great blue eyes shine..

"When I was a kid I was living in the country side in a little  place called Vale do Pavão, (  Peacock  Valley)
Visconde de Mauá, próximo a Serra da Bocaina... Interior do Rio de Janeiro.
There was  no eletricity in my home, there was  no toys in my room. There was  no magazine in living room.
We played with flowers of corn... and little things we found at the paths during our day.

Mom was doing her housework and I was playing alone out house
when I saw a beautiful robbot, in front of me. On its head there were two green flashing antennas
and it was  walking like a marching.... I ran fast into home

 Although I had called my mother, pulling her dress insistently  and saying...
Mother There's a  big doll out there... my mother didn´t see it.
She didn´d mind about my claims.

This is not a dream. This is my childhood reality memory. (end of the tale)











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

You are welcome



Good morning everyone who comes to visit me, today... Thank you and have a nice day.



Agradeço o carinho da sua visita... Visitam este blog Brasil, Estados Unidos, Israel, França, Portugal, Antilhas Holandesas, Alemanha, Georgia, Coreia do Sul, Canadá, Malásia...Moldavia, India, Rússia, China, Turquia, Luxenburgo, Reino Unido, Ucrânia, Hong Kong, Itália, Austrália, Arabia Saudita, Argelia, Jersey, Peru, México, Slovenia, Ucrania, Macau , Emirados Árabes unidos, Egito,Argentina, Líbia, Romenia, Holanda, Marrocos, Ruanda, Japão, Angola, Indonésia, Senegal, Suécia, Cabo Verde, Belgica, Ucrania, Letonia, Kwait, Iraque, Polonia, Irlanda Brunei,Macedônia, Vietnan, Venezuela e Siria Welcome and I am glad... back again!...
e convido você que ainda não o visitou a visita-lo também.