sábado, 19 de setembro de 2026

The light of your eyes

 The light of your eyes

illuminates centuries of darkness

in my heart

Love is not a little magic box,

that brings all the luck to someone

or bad luck to the one who has it.


Love brings all the possibility for you

to be able to embrace life in all its diversity.

I'm not innocent, perhaps no one is,

as one might wish... which is better, to love

someone innocent... but the truth is, everyone

is doomed to experience it.

If not intellectually

then in the very flesh and soul of being.


So I keep talking

and writing about love

I haven't found a more interesting subject


Not the aliens... angels, saints,

God, or gods, and everything else

that holy or profane literature

points out to us, could

escape or avoid love,

if they wanted to exist.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Momentos

 Tem muito problema para minha pouca matemática, se começo a pensar vem logo o embate:   Vamos poetar, é melhor a temática. Mas poetar també...