sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

time - Maria Melo

Jan 16, 2008
Time
Today I need to write
 something hidden
in one part of sky,
anyone can not find it.
 
Tonight I need to sleep well
with all my thoughts
in my heart.
and all my dreams in my eyes.
 
Tomorrow, maybe
I go alway,
one road arrives me
and new day comes to us.
 
And today I need to write
something hidden in the sky.
 
 
The great book opens
 your  white page
and I feel my soul  with
dreams flying in the night 
 
 
dreams... is all I have
to give you... you will see it
with all its color,
like rainbow, sometimes.
 
The great white page
opens its heart and
invite you to see
what happens!
 
When the new day comes to us!
 
 
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

You are welcome



Good morning everyone who comes to visit me, today... Thank you and have a nice day.



Agradeço o carinho da sua visita... Visitam este blog Brasil, Estados Unidos, Israel, França, Portugal, Antilhas Holandesas, Alemanha, Georgia, Coreia do Sul, Canadá, Malásia...Moldavia, India, Rússia, China, Turquia, Luxenburgo, Reino Unido, Ucrânia, Hong Kong, Itália, Austrália, Arabia Saudita, Argelia, Jersey, Peru, México, Slovenia, Ucrania, Macau , Emirados Árabes unidos, Egito,Argentina, Líbia, Romenia, Holanda, Marrocos, Ruanda, Japão, Angola, Indonésia, Senegal, Suécia, Cabo Verde, Belgica, Ucrania, Letonia, Kwait, Iraque, Polonia, Irlanda Brunei,Macedônia, Vietnan, Venezuela e Siria Welcome and I am glad... back again!...
e convido você que ainda não o visitou a visita-lo também.